Thursday, September 4, 2008

4 Things

I'm only doing this because I love ya Ma-Lin! ;)

Tagged for 4 Things

4 random things I like about my husband
He makes me laugh every day
His hands
He keeps me level headed and sane
He works at improving himself constantly

4 jobs I have had
working for my Dad
Blockbuster
NuSkin cleaning lady
Guest Services employee at BYU (yes if you had a beard or too short of shorts, I may have been the one that sent you packing at a BYU sponsored activity...sorry! It was such a fun job though!!)

4 places I have lived
Those of you that know me, know mostly where I've been

4 TV shows I watch
How it's Made
Chuck
Lost
Heroes (but only when Jeff is home)

4 places I have been Most Recently
Boston
Philadelphia
New York
Canada

4 people who email me regularly
Dawn
family (there's more than 3 of them *smile)

4 favorite foodsDesserts of ANY kind!
Fleur de Sel Haagen Das ice cream
Mom's carmel cinnamon buns
licorice carmels
actually carmel anything

4 places I'd like to visit
Jersalem
Ireland
BVI again, it's one of my favorite places on earth right now
Europe

4 things I am looking forward to this coming year
being with family
enjoying my house
scrap booking/figuring out my camera and taking some great pics
doing some family history

4 People I tag
Becca
Kansas Cousins
Leslie
anyone else who would like to...

1 comment:

Cathy Leavitt said...

We need to put our heads together and come up with a time to have a Burton and Charlotte Payne Reunion. I was talking to my mom about this the other day and she thought it was a good idea....not sure how to make it all work!!! What do you think?

I also want to work on some family history I think it would be great if we could get all of the pics Aunt Barb has, scan them and have our parents and her identify who is in them.