Saturday, November 3, 2007

Waiting out Hurricane Noel

With soccer games cancelled due to strong winds and rain...we have been going a little stir crazy. We gathered courage and headed out to Michael's to fortify our craft reserves in preparation for a long day cooped up inside.

We learned that puppy dogs really do chase their tails.







We learned that sculpey is fun in molds or without and that salt dough does not work in sculpey molds.















And we learned that there is a reason I'm chubby! Cold day=baking yummies (that I will entirely blame on Missletoe over at Tidepool Toads!)


And the bonus happy of the day is the only entertainment that relied upon the tv was to watch Evan Almighty...which we thought was hilarious.


Finally happy baby shower day to my SIL Nada...wishing a fun time to you and that you absolutely RAKE IT IN!! Woo woo!

3 comments:

Cherisa said...

Fun and yum! And I say blame that crafty, tasty-baking Missletoe for anything you can!

Unknown said...

MMMMM...CAN I COME OVER TO PLAY?

Missletoe said...

Yes, there is a treat for every type of weather and every occasion. Sticky caramel buns happen to be good for all weather and all occasions. YUMMY!