Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tagged...by Angie

4 Jobs I've had:
-BYU Guest Services--I think this has been my favorite all time job ever. There was never a dull moment and what I did changed daily. I even liked working at the Info Desk in the Wilk. Ahh the good ole days.
-Blockbuster--5 free rentals a week, and they paid me for it. It was a blast.
-6th grade teacher
-Dental Assistant--thanks Dad for the summer employment that paid me far more than I could make anywhere else!

Places I've lived:
-Canada
-Utah
-Kansas
-Massachusetts

Movies I could watch again and again:
-Tommy Boy
-Sweet Home Alabama
-Return to Me
-Musicals: Annie, Sound of Music, Joseph

Favorite Foods:
-Carmel (especially the kind you make/give at Christmastime, Carmel popcorn or Carmel apples)
-Jeff's BBQ steak (one that isn't too beefy)
-steamed asparagus with hollandaise sauce
-My Mom's cinnamon buns (I guess this fits into the Carmel category but it's deserving of it's own)
-pineapple cheese salad
-fresh bakes bread...truly my favorite treat.

A couple weird things about me:
-I like the smell of gasoline
-My favorite activity is to sleep, sometimes it hurts to wake up in the morning

Favorite (most recently read) books (beside scripture):
-Eclispe by Stephenie Meyer
-The Elm Creek Quilt Series by Jennifer Chiaverini
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows by J.K. Rowling
-Magyk by Angie Sage
-anything by Shannon Hale
I read alot of YA type books apparently. Wow.


Fav Tv Shows:
-Lost
-24
-Food Network (Alton Brown, Rachel Ray, Giada deLaurentis...Paula Deen makes me a little crazy to listen to for very long...)
-Dirty Jobs--Mike Rowe cracks me up, I enjoy Man vs. Wild (--thanks Cody for reminding me, I'm horrible in the linguistics department), and some Myth Busters
-Lots of stuff on HGTV...Design on a Dime, Divine Design, Designed to Sell, House Hunters) Good stuff to watch while folding laundry.

4 Websites that I enjoy (besides my blogging buddies):
-www.hatrack.com
-www.recipezaar.com (love the rated recipes)
-www.googlemaps.com (I spend lots of time being lost here...however, it's getting better thankfully)
-www.cyndislist.com

Places I'd rather be:
-Waterton Lakes National Park
-The British Virgin Islands
-anywhere family is

I tag:
-Darci
-Dani
-Leslie

5 comments:

Meredith said...

It's Man vs Wild and he British and his name is Bear Grylls

Ang said...

Great list, Delise! I remember in college how you used to love to eat microwaved squash. Do you still love that?

Delise said...

Spaghetti squash...yes! YUM! Are you still a bbq chip-aholic?

Amber said...

Okay-well I have looked it over...and I guess it can count for my tag also :-)

Ang said...

You know, I still enjoy a nice bbq chip, but it's not the same as when I was 19. :-) Better to have a squash eating habit!