Kat has spent the last 2 weeks attending a "Unity Camp" with the theme of "High School Musical: We're all in this together". Her chorus teacher from school was the camp director and he is one of her favorite teachers, so that made it extra fun. They had an audition for parts and worked every day from 9am-noon. Kat played "Zeke" the baking basketball player ("Creme Brulee"). She was thrilled. They performed on Friday and they all did a nice job. The bummer was the the microphone didn't work during the "Stick to the Status Quo" number when she had her solo. She did great with her lines and most importantly had a blast!
Sorry about the grainy pictures, the camera hasn't been working quite right since I dropped it on that rock...in the ocean...
Kat singing her solo.
2 comments:
Hello! I found you through Darci's blog. It is so fun to see how you are all doing. The kids are huge! I will definitely be checking in often to keep up with y'all!
April, I've lost track of you...email me soon, my email is my first and last name at gmail.com
Post a Comment