I have needed a haircut for a long, loooonnnng time but have put it off because I'm enjoying having longer hair again and I couldn't decide how to get it cut/styled. So I bought a magazine today to get some ideas (not all the ones I liked were shoulder length or longer)and thought I'd post the ones I liked to see what you all think. I called for an appointment and got in tomorrow afternoon...woo woo.
Here they are (not very clear pictures sorry, do the best you can):
A

B

C

D
4 comments:
I think you should go with option C. It is very different and sometimes different is fun!
I like B or D. I cut my hair really short like #1 once and it traumatized me--although you could probably pull it off better than I could. I like c, too, but I worry about the bangs. My bangs won't do that. They go all kinky and i have to curl them and then I look like Angie-Big-Bangs circa 1989. But I'm sure you'll be darling no matter what.
I like B. I need a new look too, but those might be too short for me! Really, I need a stylist to come every morning, so that my hair looks like it should when I put work into it!
I don't think you can loose. I like A, I think you would look sleek and sassy! ) And I am not saying that because I am going to go get D done for myself. I can't wait to see your pick.
Post a Comment