Sunday, June 10, 2007

14 Years of Wedded Bliss


Happy Anniversary! To celebrate Jeff took me to a fondue restaurant called "The Melting Pot" and to be honest, through out dinner I was thinking, "this is nice, we could come back here sometime" and then they brought out the chocolate fondue "Ying and Yang" for dessert (half milk and half white chocolate) and I can't stop scheming about HOW SOON I can get there again. It was soooo delicious! YUM!





Here are pictures...as for hair, I went with option D. I had pretty much already decided which hairstyle I was choosing but was interested in what everyone else thought would look good. So thanks for posting. I agree Melissa that sometimes different is good and like Nada said, I definitely could use a professional stylist in my life everyday! I'm actually trying to be diligent about blowing my hair and styling it without the use of curling irons, hot rollers and what have you...darn those 80s!!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Congrats guys on your 14 years! What an accomplishment! Delise, your hair looks great!

Ang said...

So it was 14 years ago that Forrest and I got all the way to Montana before I realized I'd left my bridesmaid's dress in the apartment in SLC and my mom had to try and break in and get it and we had to stay in Bozeman or some such place overnight so she could Fed-Ex it and we made it there in the nick of time?

It's been THAT LONG?!?!? :-)

I love the pics! It's been so long since I've seen you that I'm happy to see you're as gorgeous as ever. Love the haircut.

Delise said...

Ang, I don't remember that part of my wedding ...do you think I was in la-la land or what? Thank you to you and your burgularizing mother for helping my wedding go off with a hitch!

Delise said...

Ang, I meant withOUT a hitch...

Ang said...

You really don't remember that? I'm so glad! I'd always felt bad, like I added an extra layer of stress to your big day that you didn't need. Maybe it was like a bad memory you blocked out and someday you'll wake up in a cold sweat and wonder why ;-).