Wednesday, June 6, 2007

So I gave in to the pressure...

...but it's good pressure right? After reading many of my friends blogs while Jeff is traveling, I decided to bite the bullet and join in on the fun.

Currently we are gearing down for the end of school (10 days left Carl informed me today after school). There are many a concert and field trip planned with much looking forward to upcoming visits to Canada, Arizona and Alaska for Jeff and I.


Kat's soccer team is headed to play-offs this weekend, she scored another goal this past Saturday. Such excitement and pride. She is doing so great and is ready to be a sixth grader I think. One whole year in Middle School and she doesn't seem to be too teenagery yet, whew.

Carl is "bored" without Cub Scouts, soccer and his Dad. He can't wait until another boy is in the house again. He really doesn't like being out numbered. It's too bad that the male webkinz aren't seeming to count...I can still beat him in chess periodically so all can't be lost.


Maglet has one week left of preschool. She had Field Day today and had a great time. She tried to get a piece of pizza to bring home for her "brudda" but her teacher wouldn't let her.

The tree house is coming right along. Jeff works on it when he can. It has a floor now so that's exciting. Will post pictures as soon as I figure out that part of life.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe your family is growin up so fast. What am I saying, ....I just celebrated my baby's 37th birthday. Don't know where the years go, do you? Please tell the children that their "Aunt" Joani says "hello" and I hope that Maggie will get to know me for something better than a slug on the head!

xoxo to all

Ang said...

Hooray! Another blog friend! I'm so glad that you're doing one. I've missed you and I feel like I hardly know your kids, so now I can peek into your life :-). I'm glad you guys are doing well and tell Jeff hi for us when he saunters back into town!

Darin said...

Doo,

It is good to see you here in the blogging community. I can't wait to see your updates and pics!

Missletoe said...

Wahoo! More fun for me! I'm glad to see you here.

Nada said...

Yay! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Now we can bug you anonymously if we want! pictures! pictures!

The Lassen Family said...

yeah!! we have missed you guys! We will be in Olathe!- so if you ever feel like visiting--please come stay with us!! I am so glad you will be doing this so I can keep up! love Dani

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club Delise! If you need any help let me know!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! The baby isn't a baby any more...she has changed the most.

You are the first blogger I know. Looks like fun.

Anonymous said...

Hey Delise,
I didn't even know what a blogger was. I am a little computer iliterate. It is great to see how awsome you are doing. Darren and I leave to day for Paris. I can hardly remember any of the French we took in school. I guess I should have listened to Mr. King a little better. Oh well, I am really excited. I will have to figure out this blogging thing when I get back.

Unknown said...

You crack me up! I love this...I feel like you live down the stree again. Love you!
Darci