Carl in the beginnings of a snow cave.
Maglet in the beginnings of her snow cave, which ended up joining with Carl's and was able to hold: Carl, Maglet, Grandpa, Darin, Kat and Jeff
On another cold day, we met up with cousins and went sledding.
J and A

M
Delise's brothers: D & D

l to r: D, Carl, Jeff, Kat, D and FW
front: S, M and F

F and M

Jeff

S

D and J

Jeff on the Dollar Store shovel sled

Kat

Karl the snowboard wanna-be


S on the jump...before the crash...

Jeff
(before the flattening of the landing ramp)

Kat bailing out

Carl

We had a great time playing even in the cold. Hot chocolate never tasted so good!
3 comments:
Delise, awesome pictures!! You really have an eye.
What a fun day. I need to get Caeden a sled ...
Tell me that you were in Canada for that fantastic -27!!!! The pictures look awesome.
Yes, we were in Canada, the temperature is still farenheit though. I originally had Canada in the title and then forgot to mention it when I took it out! :)
Post a Comment