Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Powell's come for a Christmas visit...

Just in time for massive amounts of fun, fluffy, white goodness to play and sled in... (A, Maglet, MJ and Carl)

"When can we come in for hot chocolate?" (C, Kat, S, Carl, M...Maglet, A)




Christmas Eve: Puppet Nativity

Christmas Eve: The Candy Bar Game

Christmas Morning


Kat and her Treasure Hunt gift from Santa

Hip Hooray! Maglet


Carl


Our tree (stinker about the lights at the top)
Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night!

3 comments:

Valerie Koop said...

I have to laugh at your tree. BOTH of mine had light issues this year. I suffered through until the "day after Christmas sale" when I finally got a new one (my light problems were more severe than your gorgeous tree, though).

So glad you posted. I check daily. :)

Delise said...

Yes, well the top lights went out the week of Christmas and I just couldn't take it all apart and take it back...I should have because it cost a lot of money but my sanity was on the line at that point :) Glad you got a new one!

Shauna said...

Looks like you had some fun!