Incoherent ramblings from one who is left alone too much.
The kids worked on this for their bathroom...
How cute!! You're such a good mom.
wow! you've been blogging like crazy. :) way fun projects... the peo's are talented. i love the curtains and nifty wrapping station. good work you and jeff!
ITS ABOUT TIME YOU ADDED TO THE BLOG! LOVE THE ARTWORK! I BET THE KIDS ARE SOOO PROUD OF IT. LOVES TO YOU ALL.
Where did you get the fun letters. I might have to get me some.......
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How cute!! You're such a good mom.
wow! you've been blogging like crazy. :) way fun projects... the peo's are talented. i love the curtains and nifty wrapping station. good work you and jeff!
ITS ABOUT TIME YOU ADDED TO THE BLOG! LOVE THE ARTWORK! I BET THE KIDS ARE SOOO PROUD OF IT. LOVES TO YOU ALL.
Where did you get the fun letters. I might have to get me some.......
Post a Comment