I have also had this strange obsession with wrapping paper, bows and all things gifty, so Jeff built me this awesome wrapping station to house my paper. Now I have a place to store my quirky collection of paper and a place to actually wrap the pressents. The best part is that it's all clutter-free!
And finally, since going to the parade of homes, I've wanted to put a window treatment like this somewhere in the house. I think it may be a titch formal for a mere laundry room but I like how it dresses the place up! I've always loved me a big bow! Excuse the cluttered counter top, I was too excited to share this that I didn't take time to clear it off...don't look Mom!
7 comments:
So cute! I love all of these projects
Excellent!
I loved having our laundry room upstairs in boston. And it never hurts to dress up a room devoted to drudgery I say!
I am insanely jealous!! Love, love your laundry/gift wrap room. I think the big bows are perfect finishing touch.
I think that loving gift stuff is a true girly thing. I love them too, although I don't consider myself a "girly girl", that is one place that I definitely love to splurge. Love the wall of wrapping paper. Love the window. Sometimes we need to dress up the laundry :)
Very cute window treatment, love that style. I am a sucker for ribbons and wrapping paper too!
That is sooooooo Stinkin cute I love it!! I cant wait to see the whole house! I love me some big bows also!
Love it! I need to get me one of those wrapping paper/ribbon thinga majiggers...oh wait....I need a laundry room FIRST! I'll just covet yours in the meantime! :)
Post a Comment