Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Spooky!

Hall of Heads
(and one little body, doesn't she look like something from Nightmare before Christmas?)

The kids and I had a fun time pulling out decorations for Halloween last night. The kids were really excited trying on old costumes and bouncing all over the place, I don't know who was more worked up...Lucy or the kids.

However, it was all fun and games until bedtime when everyone had a bit of the heebie jeebies. We might need to decorate during the daylight hours next year!

7 comments:

Valerie Koop said...

Looks good (I mean, spooky!)

Charlotte said...

whoa! i couldn't even tell maglet was in there until i made it big. it looks like just some scraps of a cloak hanging over the edge.

fun decorations... are you going to take down the masks to scare kids on halloween?

Castle Family said...

I love love love Halloween!! Your decorations look great! I can't wait to get mine out :) You've inspired me!

Unknown said...

Ahhh, the good old days when Uncle Jeff would jump out of a dark corner with a mask on! The blood curdling screams, I can hear them now...those were the days, yes, those were the days.

swensen squeeze said...

I love halloween!! It is the best!! Cute decor!

Sara said...

clever idea! never woulda thought to do a hall of heads!

Kim Goddard said...

She totally looks like Jack Skeleton!!!! Love the decorations! My kids just asked me today when we are going to put up our decorations and I just said don't you mean "If?"!!!! Argh! I need to get it pulled together!