Thursday, September 18, 2008

Product Endorsing Part II

  • Pandora Radio http://www.pandora.com/ It's a way to listen to music that you will probably like for free on your computer. You create "stations" based on a music group or a song and then it will find other songs that are similar. I've enjoyed finding new music this way, one of my latest loves is Lenka, "Don't let me fall". I've downloaded several others of her songs but this is one of my favs right now.
  • Butter Bell Crocks. It's a way to have real butter at spreadable room temperature without getting all shiney and really yellow or take on off tastes. YUM!
  • I know several people right now who have had horribly tragic circumstances befall either themselves or someone they love. It's been really upsetting to me how many but this website is being used for one of Kat's teacher's from last year, to keep people informed about his condition. http://www.carepages.com/ I know I've mentioned http://www.lotsahelpinghands.com/ before as well but these are such great tools for showing love and concern. Thought I'd toss them out there again. Loves to all of you who are suffering in one way or another. Sometimes I wish life were easier but then as cliche as it sounds, we'd probably miss out on learning something important.
    • 1 comment:

      Sara said...

      i want that butter crock!

      thanks for sharing the little things, too!