Name this movie, "You know when you make a copy of a copy? It's not quite as sharp as the original"
I had my roommates (from all 3 years at BYU until I got married) come over for a salad potluck lunch today and can you believe that I didn't even get a picture of us? (What was I thinking? I had the camera out on the counter top so I'd remember and everything. Sometimes things just don't go as planned.)
But it was SO FUN to get reacquainted with all these amazing women. One is going back to school, one writes music, one writes novels and one is a nurse who looks like her daughters twin. I love knowing these girls and remembering the hilarious and crazy times we had together. I am excited to live closer so we can get together more often.
Thanks for coming Ang, Trace, Jen, Tamra ! I had a blast with you! (We missed you Heather, what happened? Also missed the rest of you outta staters...just so you know *smile)!
Next time, the camera is coming out!!
But it was SO FUN to get reacquainted with all these amazing women. One is going back to school, one writes music, one writes novels and one is a nurse who looks like her daughters twin. I love knowing these girls and remembering the hilarious and crazy times we had together. I am excited to live closer so we can get together more often.
Thanks for coming Ang, Trace, Jen, Tamra ! I had a blast with you! (We missed you Heather, what happened? Also missed the rest of you outta staters...just so you know *smile)!
Next time, the camera is coming out!!
3 comments:
Oh, what a fun time that must have been! Aren't you glad you live so close by them? I am jealous....
Delise, it was SO FUN to see you and everyone else again. It has been much, much too long. We'll have to do it again soon (or at least meet for some Cafe Rio!). Your house and neighborhood are just beautiful. So happy to have you here in Utah!
fun flashback pic... your hair is beautiful long! you're beautiful with short hair too. you can just pull either off. :)
Post a Comment