
The kids are balanced precariously on top of a huge boulder. Carl might be having concerns about his space allotment in this picture.

LUCY GOOSEY SWIMS!!

Maglet has lately found little creatures that she wants to keep as pets. (Silly me, and I thought that's why we got a dog!!) Earlier this week she found a "cute wormy" and when I asked her to kindly take it back outside, she put it back in what she thought was it's home...a tree... and then was horrified when a bird snatched it up right before her eyes. Oopsie...the circle of life? (And yes I told her where worms really live so this will not happen again.) At the dog park beach, she found a lady bug that she named "Spots". Lucky for me Spots flew away.

Here we are in the wind and waiting for the storm to erupt.

I love this picture Eddie took of Kat. So turbulent and reflective...kinda like a preteens life, no?
5 comments:
That last picture is really cool! Cute fam!
So much fun explaining the truths of life to little ones. I'm just waiting for my own experiences!
Love the last picture of Kat! Looks like one for a contest of some kind!
Delise your family is so beautiful! These pictures are great - All of them! It was so fun to read all your new posts and catch up on all the fun the Peo family is having! You are so amazing!! Love you.
Great picture of Kat! Good job Eddie! Delise you look great as usual! I will send you my email soon....I keep forgeting!
You guys are the numero uno cutest family! Seriously, what a sweet little bunch. Those are great shots. That must have been Stoddard park?
Post a Comment