Our ward has a "Girls Night Out" every month where we get together and just have fun doing different things (movie night, out to dinner, game night is the next one I heard). I met up with a couple of my good pals and to drove to an ocean side community to attend SPA NIGHT. The house was lit by what seemed to be a billion candles that were beautiful, calming and welcoming. We have many talented ladies in our ward from masseuses to make up artists. I personally indulged in a paraffin wax hand treatment, a water bath foot massage and had my make up done by a MAC artist. I usually don't love it when others put make up on me but I really loved it tonight, even though it was much darker than I normally wear it. I guess that gone are the days when a little lip gloss and mascara did the trick. Paint it on sister! Anyway, a little time out with the girls to relax, unwind and laugh my guts out was just what I needed! Hooray!So my question for you is, when you need time away and you get out with the girls/friends, what do you have most fun doing?
6 comments:
Anything involving good food and a table not inhabited by a toddler qualifies for a nigt out for me even if the food is only as good as a burger from Friendly's!
We're doing date night on Fridays so I skipped out on Spa Night but I'm totally jealous! Who is the MAC artist???
DELSIE!!!!! I so missed you in moab! ML and CJ gave me your blog name! Cute! It took G and I a minute to figure out who everyone's "names" were but I think that we have it down! We are so excited about you coming back! Luvs!
What a fun night! To be pampered is such a GOOD thing! I'm sure you were radiant after! You deserved every bit of it!
I haven't had a "Girls Night Out' in such a long time. We signed the morgage for our house in Pocatello and are moving in a week. So back to packing I go....and picking out paint colors.
Chatting and eating...maybe not in that order.
I am up for anything that is out and with girls I love to hang out with. Movies are good but you have to do something after so you can talk!!
Post a Comment