Feeling inspired by my sister Darci's new hair cut a few months ago and feeling bla-zay with my outgrown and unstyled DO I went and got it fixed. I am thrilled with how it turned out (although it hasn't looked near as cute as the day I came home, but today is my best attempt thus far...what do you think Jeff?). Thanks to Melissa for helping me go for something new (from the last time I was in hair quandaries) and thanks also to my old roomie Angie for the instructions on how to take a double chinless picture of yourself...I am happy with that too! :)
11 comments:
Love the new hair and all of the fun Christmas pictures! Looks like you all had a wonderful time!
The hair looks fab! Gotta pass on the tips of how to get that nice chin in pictures, too! =)
Ah, the doublechinless photo. It's an art, I tell you. You look great with the new hair cut. You've always had such good hair--so think and shiny and swingey when you walk. What a pretty lady!
What great hair! Which day did you get it done? I commented to Cody in our pew on Sunday that "Delise got a cute new hair cut" but he insisted that it wasn't cut, it was just "behind her shoulder". Either way, it's always lookin' good! But for the record, I have to know when you got it done.Ha
That last one was from me, Meredith, didn't mean to be anonymous.
:) Thank Mer, you are the winner since I got it cut on Friday :) I don't think I have your email address, I need to get that from you sometime soon! ;)
i LOVE IT!!! We are twins!!!
Sister E identify yourself, I feel foolish that I don't know who my twin is!
Great haircut! You look very cute.
I just got a haircut too, I was tired of it being too long.
Delise!! Great Hair!! LOVE it! You look amazing and you are making me laugh about the double chin thing. I had the same problem - still do if I'm not paying attention!!! LOL.
I got your Christmas card - such a beautiful family! The kidos are getting so big. Last time I saw you Ali (sp) was 3-4.
It was fun to hear from you on my blog! Yes, you can link me to your blog and I will do the same if you don't mind!?
So good to be in touch again! Love ya!
I love the hair you look fabulous!!!
Post a Comment