I've decided to start a "Boo on" anything that needs booing, part of my blog. One day it might be dirty dishes or laundry and another might be driving around here or just the drivers around here. Today it is Boo on cancer.
It seems that last week was an awful week with news of cancer affecting several friends and family members. I just wanted to pass along this website that has been helping our neighborhood meet the needs of a family who could use some support. It is free and a totally fantastic resource for helping a family with meals, rides, snow removal/grass cutting, child care/pick up, getting updates out to concerned people without a billion telephone calls to the family and just about any other thing you could imagine. I am the lead coordinator that set everything up for the website and for those of you who know me, know that if I can do it, then just about anyone can do it.
www.lotsahelpinghands.com/
Check it out.
2 comments:
Delise, So sorry to hear that you have friends and family touched by cancer. I know how quickly that can turn a world upside down. Good for you for setting up such an amazing website - your family & friends are so lucky to have you!
LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment