A couple days before Christmas, I realized that if we were going to have our annual Christmas Eve Party, it was going to be up to me. So I made a few phone calls, sent a few emails and it was on. We had a great time with a yummy potluck dinner, lots of games and fun with some friends and family.
HO HO HO!

The Candy Bar Game



Nativity put on by the kids.

The Pinata. The kids had to stay on the line until it was their turn to take a swipe at Santa.

The mad rush for the loot!

After we cleaned up and played a quick game of kick ball, we zipped home to open our traditional jammies and flashlight. Kat started a new tradition this year with a White Elephant portion of the evening. It was fun and I think we'll look forward to doing it again.Sweet Dreams!

(Note: Sorry about the puny pictures, I need some technical help to get those pictures larger...it has to do with the size of the file and I don't know how to change it right now....)
1 comment:
I love that picture under the tree with the dog. Your kids are so cute. And to think I went for so many years not even knowing what they looked like!
Post a Comment