We got up and rode the subway to Central Park. We browsed through a bunch of craft booths and then took some pictures in Central Park. ML got a new camera and was kind enough to take some family shots. The kids also had fun jumping and climbing on the big rock formations and seeing the bridge where Buddy the Elf had the snowball fight. Too bad there wasn't any snow on the ground for a reenactment.


The love birds...


Here are ML and CJ skating in Central Park.

We were amazed by the cityscape so close all around us. We were in a little parkland oasis being in Central Park.

A visit to FAO Shwartz (there were SO many people that we waited in line for 10 minutes just to get into the store). These are lego creations that look 2D in the pictures for some reason but are really 3D. Kat and Carl were in heaven!
5 comments:
Delise!! How are you? I have to admit Gale gave me the heads up that your link was on Darcy's blog! So, I had to visit! I hope you don't mind! It is so fun to see your adrobale family and read about all the fun you've been having! It looks like you had a fantastic time in NY! Miss ya!
Yay Leslie! I keep getting rejected out of your blog and I haven't been able to figure out how to contact you. One would think I would go via our sisters!?! Email me sometime will you? doolisey at gmail dot com
What lovely pictures! You (or someone in your group) seems to have a real knack for capturing just the right shot!
WHAT FUN...YOUR HAIR GOT LONG!!!I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FAST THE KIDS ARE GROWING UP. WE MISS YOU!!
Gorgeous pic of Maglet. I love the family pic too. I am looking forward to the day when I have kids that will hold still for pictures...
Post a Comment