Incoherent ramblings from one who is left alone too much.
Saturday, December 1, 2007
His eyes were dim, he could not see
But now he has his specs to see (Name this tune)
Jeff thinks these frames are too big for Carl's face, what say ye? (Note: he is laying down watching tv and I was standing above him when I took this pic)
I know! I know! Is that song the crazy one that goes "A ram tam tam a ram tam tam gooley gooley gooley gooley gooley ram tam tam???" What is UP with that song, really? And why do we both know it???
He looks very debonair in his glasses. I don't think the frames are too big, either. Ethan is already sick of his glasses after just over a year of wearing them and has asked for contacts for Christmas. You wear contacts, don't you? Why can't I remember this but I CAN remember the gooley gooley song? I got laser eye surgery about 4 years ago and it's one of the best inventions of the modern world, after the TiVo and the new Gerber baby foods that mix cereal and fruits and special brain growing additives.
Now this response has officially become longer than the actual blog posting, which is definitely a faux pas. Signing off!
Isn't the song about a delicatessen? Periwinkle store? Now it is going to drive me nuts. I know it is one of those camp songs.
I thought there was something up. When I saw Carl today I didn't recognize him at first and then felt bad that I didn't. He is stylin'! I don't think they are too big.
This is awesome, I'm going to have to have name that tune from obscurity more often. I am laughing my guts out...Yes, Missletoes it IS indeed a campish type song.
oh there was del,del peeing in the well, in the store, in the store, there was del, del peeing in the well, in the corner masters store...my eyes are dim I cannot see, I have not brought my specs with me. I HAVE NOT BROUGHT MY SPECTACLES WITH ME! tada.. Boy does that Carl look handsome!! love ya
6 comments:
Love them! Think they couldn't be cuter!
I know! I know! Is that song the crazy one that goes "A ram tam tam a ram tam tam gooley gooley gooley gooley gooley ram tam tam???" What is UP with that song, really? And why do we both know it???
He looks very debonair in his glasses. I don't think the frames are too big, either. Ethan is already sick of his glasses after just over a year of wearing them and has asked for contacts for Christmas. You wear contacts, don't you? Why can't I remember this but I CAN remember the gooley gooley song? I got laser eye surgery about 4 years ago and it's one of the best inventions of the modern world, after the TiVo and the new Gerber baby foods that mix cereal and fruits and special brain growing additives.
Now this response has officially become longer than the actual blog posting, which is definitely a faux pas. Signing off!
Isn't the song about a delicatessen? Periwinkle store? Now it is going to drive me nuts. I know it is one of those camp songs.
I thought there was something up. When I saw Carl today I didn't recognize him at first and then felt bad that I didn't. He is stylin'! I don't think they are too big.
This is awesome, I'm going to have to have name that tune from obscurity more often. I am laughing my guts out...Yes, Missletoes it IS indeed a campish type song.
oh there was del,del peeing in the well, in the store, in the store, there was del, del peeing in the well, in the corner masters store...my eyes are dim I cannot see, I have not brought my specs with me. I HAVE NOT BROUGHT MY SPECTACLES WITH ME! tada.. Boy does that Carl look handsome!! love ya
Ding ding ding! Darci, you are the "Name that Tune" Winner! Way to Go!
Post a Comment