Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sweet Dreams

I got home from Young Women's only to find all three kids tucked in together in the top bunk. So darling!



The funny thing is that Kat has been talking in her sleep a lot lately. For instance the other night she says, "Wait, is Lucy a dog? I'm so confused..." and after I took this picture she said in a deadpan voice, "You must not leave this room"...yikes! My BYU roommates used to tell me that I'd say and do some weird stuff in my sleep so I guess she comes by it naturally!?

2 comments:

Ang said...

Last night I walked upstairs past the kids' rooms and Elise was sitting straight up in bed (it was almost midnight). "Honey, whatcha doin?" I asked. "Just looking at some interesting stuff," she said. Then closed her eyes and laid back down. Funny. And a little weird.
Cute, cute picture of your cute sleepy kids!

Missletoe said...

Now THAT is the sweetest thinge EVER! How do you stand it!