Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"For the first time....I feel....Wicked"

Some friends of ours got tickets to see the musical Wicked and then ended up not being able to go, so they offered them to us!! Once again it was fabulous! We highly recommend this musical as clever and entertaining in every way, with many different good morals to draw conclusions about. This was our third time seeing it and it was still as fresh and enjoyable as ever. Must see.

In other news. Kat scored in her first soccer game! Woo woo! She is starting band and loving that. She and Carl have a new piano teacher that they are enjoying very much...yay for excitement to practice the piano!

Carl is the superstar defender on his team and doesn't get much chance for scoring but he has kept the other team from racking up the points on many occasions. He has a class full of his favorite buddies and is enjoying going to school every day.

Maglet is learning the finer points of soccer "playing in a pack/herd/team". She is enjoying school and is a riot as usual. She said to me yesterday, "When I am big I get bigger boobs right Mom?", I kinda laughed and said, "yes" to which she replied, "then I get to wear a bra don't I?" and with my "yes" came ecstatic clapping and cheering...she's crazy excited to be a girl! :)

One more note about soccer, we have been running the weather gamut, one week, we were close to 100 degrees with both Kat and Carl getting heat stroke and the next week it was in pouring rain. Oh the joys!

I am running from one thing to the next and am enjoying life in the fast lane!

5 comments:

Rick said...

My neice Madison and I are going to Wicked next Saturday. I can't wait!!!!

Ang said...

I've never seen Wicked and would love to. Fun! And just think, in a dozen years you can be giving Maggie boob-hugs. (A little inside joke--is this okay on the blog? :-)

Cherisa said...

Seems like everyone is going to see Wicked! Are tickets aren't until Nov 1st and I'm so excited! It will be my first time seeing it but I'm happy to learn it's still great after the 3rd. I feel that way about Phantom and Les Miserables.

I miss playing soccer! I'm glad your munchkins are enjoying it.

Amber said...

A little peak of what I have to look forward to in a couple of weeks when Rach starts soccer.

Missletoe said...

...and to think, getting a bra was horrifying to me!