Lesson: "Sometimes you think life is a big sloppy mess, but in the end after it's all unfolded, you'll find an intelligent design." :-)
Cute shirt making! I remember the days of tie-dye. Oh, and Jeff asked me on my blog for the hubby's email address. It's firstname.lastname@hbfuller.com. (You guys can substitute the first and the last name!! Internet paranoia :-).
3 comments:
Nice Shirts. Looks like a fun family home evening. I want to come to your house for the next one.
Lesson: "Don't do drugs. You might end up seeing like these shirts look."
Lesson: "Sometimes you think life is a big sloppy mess, but in the end after it's all unfolded, you'll find an intelligent design." :-)
Cute shirt making! I remember the days of tie-dye. Oh, and Jeff asked me on my blog for the hubby's email address. It's firstname.lastname@hbfuller.com. (You guys can substitute the first and the last name!! Internet paranoia :-).
Post a Comment