The kids and I needed to get out of the house, so we went exploring at a new beach for our family but where Carl and Kat had a field trip exploring oceanic habitats during the school year. We hunted for crab along the shore and had a great time. I think the final tally was that Kat found 10 or 11 crab and Carl 6 or 7. Incidentally, notice we are wearing sweatshirts, it's been in the low 70s this week. Can summer be over already?
How many crab can you see?
Maglet didn't care about finding anything, she thought this was her personal photo shoot.
The one downer was that the camera pooped out just before we saw that someone had an interesting ornament on the roof of their house. What do you guess? Christmas lights? Santa Claus? Nope. This puts the flamingo lawn ornaments to shame. Someone had a big green Statue of Liberty on their widow walkish roof thing. Weird what some think is fabulous! I might need to go back and take a picture just so you'll believe me!
3 comments:
Dean and I often recount the story of Maggie saying she needs Dean help to go potty and then as soon as she gets there...she tells him to get out. Then as soon as he leaves she asks...Beans, where are you? LOVE HER!!!
She's still the same, demanding gal...gotta love her! :)
Maggie is lucky the crabs didn't find her lounging on the rock!!!
I LOVE her flare!
Post a Comment