Old, crank style, major heat losing in the winter windows.
New, glorious, heat efficient, easy to clean windows, that most importantly can accomodate a window a/c unit. Now we can turn on the stove and oven during the summertime without baking ourselves! So happy.
If you look closely in the middle window, you can see the floor of the tree house! Yay!
4 comments:
you'll have to tell me where you got your windows, and if it was a good deal or not. They look real nice!
Thanks. Our landlord actually go them but I could ask him. The two carpenter guys here installing are really great though. Would you like me to get their business card for you?
Fabulous! Air conditioning!! Just in time for this heat wave.... that I am sure will come before August! Beautiful windows! I can't wait to see the tree house too.
YEAH!! They are so pretty! And that is so exciting about the AC!just in time :-)
Post a Comment