AND...
End of Preschool Party for Maglet (her official last day is tomorrow but she did the cutest singing, dancing and reciting of the pledge...and I'm not just saying that because I'm her mother...SO DARLING!
AND...
Wanting to remove this hideous wallpaper...
...only to get this
There are some serious fissures, mold and other ICKS that would gross you out to mention further and I am wondering what type of crack I was on to think I could pull this off and have it not make me insane to leave it unfinished when we go on vacation next week. That and the run-on sentence violation (above) could really send me over the edge.
AND...
Working on a quilting/banner project from a class that Mom Péo-Lambert and I took in Utah almost THREE years ago (if I had an eye bulging icon, I'd insert it here however, I think we should get bonus points for perseverance) at least she got her banner-top done tonight, I get to blanket stitch a whole bunch more before I get bragging rights.
Kat has a "Poetry Slam" in the morning. I will post a picture when we get back. I've never attended a "slam" before, poetry or otherwise. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun.
Carl has a field trip to the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston tomorrow. He is excited to see the "actual mummies". Should be fun for him.
We are all looking forward to Jeff coming home on Saturday after being gone all week. We will be traveling with him to his speaking assignment on Nantucket (waves to all the "Wings" fans out there!)on Sunday. Hopefully we'll be awake enough after such an early start to the day to get some fun photos there too.
3 comments:
nice wallpaper under there. the last days of school are fun and hectic - sorry i wont be there to help you :(
You are a super busy lady!!! And you didn't even mention your normal motherly duties...
Surprise! Bet you were excited when you got all that wallpaper off! what a bummer. Don't have any chess tips for ya, I have never played a game before. Looks like you are keeping busy and getting so much done.
Post a Comment