Friday, January 21, 2011

She's EIGHT

Which means Maglet was able to be baptized!

Here she is with her Dad


Here are all the friends and family who came to be with Maglet on her special day with many more wishing they could be there. We missed you!
Maglet was so fast getting ready that we waited for her Dad.


Aunt JJ the hairstylist


Maglet and the Temple


Grandpa and Grandma's who came to help and be here! We love you and are thankful for you!!


We are a happy family!
I think the squinty eyed smile is genetic...?

It was a fantastic day and we are so happy Maglet made the decision to be baptized and follow Heavenly Father's plan for her. Love you Mag!

3 comments:

Denise said...

So cute! Her dress is beautiful and I love your hair curled! Congrats Maggie!

leslie s said...

What a big day for a darling girl! That's so exciting. It's fun to see you blogging again. Your kids are looking so grown up!! hugs --L

Adah said...

Wow I can't believe she is that old!! Ours is almost half way to eight!