I'm using Photoshop but am taking a class through www.jessicasprague.com to learn how to do it. I'm so behind the times. These two layouts were provided and I just learned how to make a picture black and white and how to resize pictures, etc...my next lessons will go into greater detail, I'm excited about it. How long have you been digital scrapbooking?
That is awesome!! I have only been D.S.ing for just over a year. I made my mom a mothers day book last year with all of her kids and grandkids in it. Then Caseys mom a book of the last 14 years at Echo lake for Christmas. I have yet to get our family or kids books done. Next year...Maybe.:)
Oh and you are not behind the times. It's just a good feeling to get it done! Those are really cute pages you are doing!
That is awesome!! I have only been D.S.ing for just over a year. I made my mom a mothers day book last year with all of her kids and grandkids in it. Then Caseys mom a book of the last 14 years at Echo lake for Christmas. I have yet to get our family or kids books done. Next year...Maybe.:)
Oh and you are not behind the times. It's just a good feeling to get it done! Those are really cute pages you are doing!
5 comments:
So cute!! What digital Scrapbook co. are you using? I have used Heritage makers in the past - but I have heard there are better ways. Let me know.
I'm using Photoshop but am taking a class through www.jessicasprague.com to learn how to do it. I'm so behind the times. These two layouts were provided and I just learned how to make a picture black and white and how to resize pictures, etc...my next lessons will go into greater detail, I'm excited about it. How long have you been digital scrapbooking?
That is awesome!! I have only been D.S.ing for just over a year. I made my mom a mothers day book last year with all of her kids and grandkids in it. Then Caseys mom a book of the last 14 years at Echo lake for Christmas. I have yet to get our family or kids books done. Next year...Maybe.:)
Oh and you are not behind the times. It's just a good feeling to get it done! Those are really cute pages you are doing!
That is awesome!! I have only been D.S.ing for just over a year. I made my mom a mothers day book last year with all of her kids and grandkids in it. Then Caseys mom a book of the last 14 years at Echo lake for Christmas. I have yet to get our family or kids books done. Next year...Maybe.:)
Oh and you are not behind the times. It's just a good feeling to get it done! Those are really cute pages you are doing!
Delise,
Check you out! What talent!
Post a Comment