Wednesday, February 4, 2009

We've been...

Wondering...


Actually going...



and enjoyinig the scenery...



Wondering again why one of our kids would carve this into the hood of the car...



Changed out the kitchen faucet, to one that works...




...simultaneouly being a perfect target for elastic spit


...and feeling cranky about it


...staining stools Mom Péo-Lambert gave us for Christmas...thanks Mom, what do you think?









5 comments:

Valerie Koop said...

Great post. "And feeling cranky about it..." LOL!

Skiing looked like a ton of fun. Gorgeous scenery over there in UT. Maybe next winter we'll venture over and we can all go.

Castle Family said...

the stools look great!!

swensen squeeze said...

Love the picture of Jeff and also of you skiing! Looks gorgeous!

Aunti ae said...

Love the picture of Jeff down the drain. I guess I'll never get one of Russ like that. (He doesn't do drains). By the way, love the stools.

Kim Goddard said...

Love the bar stools...Did your kids really carve up you car like that? and if so WHY? and... what did you do?! I think I would be at the point of the mountain and parent to one less child!