The evening started with Kat popping out a tooth that "was bugging her". Earlier in the day I noticed that Maglet's tooth that has been loose since early November was flapping when she was talking to me. Tonight, Jeff put a little Oragel on it and gave it a push...and POP! I thought she was going to cry from the sheer relief of having it out (kids at school were telling her how much it hurts to lose a tooth so she's been afraid to wiggle)...then she was so excited!! The Tooth Fairy will be busy tonight!
And Carl...he's just strange :)
Tonight as Jeff and I were watching 24 (woo hoo, next week is going to be a goodie!), Carl kept calling Jeff upstairs because he kept hearing scratch, scratch and bzzzzzing noises..."it's a rat and a bee". What a kid!
4 comments:
yahoo--the impossible happened
Hey I love the projects....Did you ever put up your vinyl? Do you need help doing it? I can come help if you do. If it is already done would you take a picture of rooms so that I can put it on my website? Thanks!
Oh, man! Fun times.
I love those first teeth! Congrats..We are just about done with the tooth fairy at our house!
Post a Comment