Kat had an exciting week last week. She was nominated by her teachers (qualified by citizenship and academics) to be "Viking of the Quarter". There were 6 students honored in an assembly with a reception afterwards. She received a medal , 2 certificates and a viking hat (woot!).
She also received her report card and Kat, we are so thrilled with your responsibility, your hard work and great attitude toward learning. You are an example of good to your brother and sister, as well as your friends. Your Dad and I couldn't be more proud of you! Way to go Sis!
*Madi, look! *gasp*...layers!!
7 comments:
way to go, kat! i'm jealous of the viking hat. ;)
those are some awesome pictures she took, too. really, wow!
Yeah, Kat! That is so awesome that you are seeing a reward for all of your hard work. Good job Mom and Dad for teaching her that great lesson. You are awesome parents.
Delise, you have every right to brag!
What wonderful accomplishments, Kat. I love your composition. Beautiful.
Congrats!!! I love the photos too. That's one talented chicka you have on your hands.
How exciting! I have to admit the first thing I noticed, besides the viking hat, was the layers!!!!
Congratulations KittyKat on your achievements!!We are so proud of you!
Yeah KAT!!!! "WOW!" on your mad photography skills! Great job! Looking forward to the concert in a few weeks! Yeah!
About the fondue....we just do simmering chicken broth and cook chicken pieces and veggies in it and have dipping sauces like BBQ, terriyaki, melted cheese, and have bread on the side (which is also good dipped in the broth or cheese). Yum.
Post a Comment