Incoherent ramblings from one who is left alone too much.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Taking my breath away...
We went for a hike after admiring the fall foilage colors on our way to church one Sunday. Gorgeous! And we were thrilled that we were able to see the Temple near us lit up at night for the first time.
This took my breath away just for the gross factor...and also made me laugh my guts out. Ewwwww
Fall is such a beautiful season. I'm not sure who I feel more sorry for...the dog licking a FOOT or the girl who's foot is getting licked by the DOG. Very funny.
4 comments:
The leaves are so pretty. And wash that girl's foot.
Fall is such a beautiful season. I'm not sure who I feel more sorry for...the dog licking a FOOT or the girl who's foot is getting licked by the DOG. Very funny.
Great pics! Gotta love the fall!
Sick!....funny but sick!
Love the fall leaves though! I love this time of year and all the colors...AMAZING!
Post a Comment