Thursday, July 24, 2008

Heaven on a Spoon



We have been introduced to heaven... heaven on a spoon. Hagen Dazs Reserve Fleur de Sel Caramel.

This is a must try. Caramel, chocolate, with a touch of sea salt. Be warned: after you try this ice cream (and the other reserve flavors like the hawaiin honey vanilla) your other ice creams will just be mediocre.

The description of the ice cream is found here

9 comments:

Charlotte said...

I looked for this at the grocery store last week and couldn't find it... but stores in Mass don't seem to have such good variety. I'll look for it again... when I go grocery shopping again in a month...

Unknown said...

I am a huge fan! The salt is sooo subtle yet so much a part of the flava...LOVE IT!!!

Melonius said...

Sea salt??

April said...

Sounds so good...maybe I shouldn't try it??!!

Kim Goddard said...

Sounds right up our alley! We will try it! Thanks!

Valerie Koop said...

Oh yummmmm!

Anonymous said...

fleur de sel caramel ice cream
SHAW'S #525 /STAR (P), 130 GRANITE STREET, QUINCY, MA 02169
STOP&SHOP #35 (S), 400 LINCOLN ST., HINGHAM, MA 02043

Castle Family said...

Ok. . .so why do you gotta do that?! Ice cream is my kryptonite! Now I gotta check it out!

It was great seeing everyone at Bear Lake. We sent out emails to everyone for the new Alley family website. I just wanted to make sure you got it. Let us know if you have any problems.

Chris

Castle Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.