Saturday, June 28, 2008

we have a new house!



We are homeless no longer!



We made an offer on a terrific house in Draper, and yesterday that offer was accepted! We will close by July 14th, and then will be in our home.

To give an idea of the location to those who know the area, it is less than a mile from the soon to be completed Draper Temple.

We will post more pics soon.

15 comments:

Charlotte said...

yeah! i'm glad you made it there safely... hopefully not too bad of a drive. and you'll soon have more than one bathroom! ;) congrats!

Adah said...

That is great, congratulations!

Cherisa said...

Congratulations! How exciting to know you will soon have your own place. I am anxiously awaiting pictures!

Missletoe said...

What great news! I drove by your East Coast house earlier this week (I know someone looking for a house for rent) and there were cabinets on the lawn and it was already rented out (after 1 day on the market!). Your West Coast home is beautiful! I hope you don't mind us crashing in in September!

Ang said...

Hooray! I'm so happy for you. It looks like a fabulous place. Congrats!!

April said...

How exciting to be so close to the temple! The house looks beautiful. Good luck with all of the unpacking!

Meredith said...

Congrats, what a sweet home! We're so happy for you guys.

Melonius said...

YAAA-HOOO!!!
Misstletoe, what's this you say about September??

Nada said...

HOORAY! That's so exciting! More pictures, more pictures... need to live vicariously through you!

Leslie said...

Yah! Your new home is so pretty. And I love that you are near the temple. Lucky girl! Hope the move is good!

leslie s said...

YAY!! It looks amazing! I'm so excited you have found a great home. I hope Draper knows how lucky they are to get the Peo fam!

keep us updated!

Unknown said...

YAY! It looks great! I can't wait to see it in a few days. We are so anxious to get there....agghhh! Not looking forward to the drive, tho. See you in a few hours!!!

swensen squeeze said...

COngrats on your home! We are so happy for you!

SandyKay said...

I want your address once ya'll get settled. Derek's parents live in Draper about a mile from the new temple, too! We'd love to stop by next time we're in town..

Kim Goddard said...

Yeah! I just got home from camp and saw this! Do you need help moving in?! Taking the kids out of your hair...anything....we would love to help you out. Let me know! Loves!