Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Great Hill Park

Having been inspired by this fun website Shutter Sisters (Thanks for the linky help Cherisa, it worked like a charm.)

Anyway, this website is a tutorial of sorts for photography that gives a daily assignment. I keep really wanting to participate but events are not aligning for that at this time in my life. Maybe in a few months. However, it does make me look for new and interesting ways to take pictures and I've especially wanted one of the Boston skyline before we leave. There is a busy street in our town that runs down a hill that is framed by trees and is a perfect view of the city but you have to be in the middle of the road to get the view, so I haven't been able to snap a decent shot. Then my friend Egg told me about Great Hill and the best part is that it's not much further away than Maglet's preschool, so we drove over on Monday night for FHE and enjoyed the view, the beach and being together. Eddie had a great idea to go back at sunrise, we'll see if we can make it happen and will post pics then.

Today I am apparently technologically challenged as I can't get my computer to recognize my removable hardware drive...thus no pictures. I will trouble shoot with my favorite techno geek asap and get them posted. Until then, enjoy the Shutter Sisters.

**It doesn't help that Jeff downloaded the pictures onto his laptop and left on a business trip. will update tonight.

2 comments:

Cherisa said...

Great website!

To create a link with just the words, type the words (eg. Shutter Sisters), highlight and then click the link icon (it looks like a chain). You can insert the address you want to link to and it creates a little underlined word(s) that acts as a link! If you have a pop-up blocker on your computer you may need to hold the Control key while you click on the link icon. Hope that works for you!

BTW... Any news on the house in UT???

swensen squeeze said...

Are you moving here?