Monday, April 7, 2008

Showcase Spectacular

In case anyone has been wondering where I've been...









Our YW put on a variety show for our camp fundraiser,

"Showcase Spectacular".

The acts included Abba (double chin angle), The Osmond Brothers (check out the hubba hubba in the pink scarf), terrific ballet and tap numbers, gymnastics, an appearance by James Bond, pianists, a dog show, an orchestra as well as Cotton Eye Joe, comedians and a High School Musical number. It was a lot of work but more importantly, it was a lot of fun! Whew!
Since then, we've had Carl's birthday, Easter and sickness that has been consuming my days. Look for more catch-ups soon!

8 comments:

leslie s said...

Finally, I was beginning to think you had taken blog strike to a whole new level...Glad to have you back! Missed you my friend!

Ps...Looking forward to the catch ups...hope you are all in the mend!

swensen squeeze said...

We had a great time in Bermuda and yes it was on the chilly side. We rented scooters and drove around and looked at the towns. We never did make it up to St. George though. We needed another day to do that. Maybe another time. But we had a great time - it is really a cool place to see.

Charlotte said...

Looks like it was a blast! No picture of go-go boots? ;)

Maple sugaring was fun... I will catch up my blog soon (keep your fingers crossed).

April said...

Glad to see you're back! Hope you all get well soon.

Cherisa said...

I thought Jeff looked particularly groovey in his outfit! Nice work to the YW and their leaders!

Mandy said...

holy schmoly you've been busy. can't wait to hear what else is going on.

Ang said...

Delise, it brings me back to our BYU days and our own ABBA fest. And I think I have a photo of myself in stretchy pink bell bottoms also taken from a "double chin" angle :-)!

Glad to see you're back in the blogging saddle again! And remember: NO BLOG GUILT!

Kim Goddard said...

Hey! I added you to my blog! We had a blast in Bermuda! How much money did you guys raise with that? I have to come up with a fundraiser for my girls! :P