She's such a cutie. Does she look like you did when you were little? Maybe it's because of the blond hair, but she reminds me a lot of you, whereas your tall, dark and beautiful one reminds me of Jeff. (Now does that sound like I think Jeff is beautiful? :-)
5 comments:
How adorable! Maglet is cute on her own but add some tights and some tap shoes and she's just adorable!
Her little dance videos make me kind of miss my old tap and clogging shoes!
I LOVE IT!! What a star! Could she be any cuter...I don't think so!
Tell maglet that we just LOVED seeing her in her dance outfit tapping away!
Beans and I just can't believe how big she's getting.
She's such a cutie. Does she look like you did when you were little? Maybe it's because of the blond hair, but she reminds me a lot of you, whereas your tall, dark and beautiful one reminds me of Jeff. (Now does that sound like I think Jeff is beautiful? :-)
Post a Comment