So, my friend Meredith tagged me with the "tell 6 truths or habits" shtick. I think I'm an open book and can't think of 6 so I will do 3 and then Jeff will do 3 all about moi of course.
1. I love to sleep. I could out sleep a hibernating bear if I didn't have any responsibility or cares. It is one of my favorite pastimes.
2. I love to read escapist books. I don't necessarily want to learn anything (unless it's written in an entertaining way). I love to just get immersed in a good page turner.
3. When I exaggerate I will usually say it was 3 times or 7 unless it's REAAALLLLLY exaggerated then it's about a billion.
Now for Jeff's 3 about me:
4. I was employee of the month at Blockbuster even though I had only worked there for 2 weeks when I received that award.
He's having a hard time too...and is humming whilst periodically saying, "let's see herrreeeee"
5. If I could have any surgery in the world, it would be a breast reduction followed very closely by lasik. (He is actually spot on...but lasik might be closing in on the lead these days).
6. My three favorite chick flicks are: How to lose a guy in 10 days, Sweet Home Alabama and Return to Me (I guess that wouldn't include musicals because I am a sucker for most of them)
That's all folks. Now I tag (really I have to tag 6?) I think I will tag three just to buck the system. I tag Rachel, Cherisa and my song singing pal Angie (who is also an author with a book coming out in February so be sure to check out her website)
1 comment:
Interesting facts! I love all of those chick flicks too and sleeping late. We should have a girls night sleepover, watch all of those chick flicks, sleep late and get our desired surgeries! (Kidding about the last part)
Post a Comment