Tuesday, July 17, 2007

To Croc...or not to Croc...


For several years now I've thought that Crocs were pretty darn ugly. I broke down and got some for the kids for their summer footwear over the rocky beds while wading or swimming in Waterton to the sandy beach here at home. I became a convert when I borrowed Kat's to chase Carl after being harassed and couldn't feel the rocks underfoot in Waterton. I wore them tonight at the beach and got 2 compliments. As N says, I am "so trendy".

3 comments:

Missletoe said...

The perfect beachware!!! I am glad to hear they do so well in the Rockies as well!

Ang said...

I love the hot pink crocs. Too cute. You can fit into Alley's shoes? Poor Ethan's still wearing a size four (should I be admitting this online? He would die of embarassment!). They are comfy, though, and kind of funky cute, too.

Delise said...

I can scrunch my toes and squeeze into Alley's crocs...she's a size 6 and I'm at least a 9. Indeed, they are comfy! I'm wearing the everywhere! Gasp.