Friday, July 27, 2007

Are my eyes bleeding?



Last night CT and I went with CK & CK (Jeff was on the road..sorry you missed out!) to see Brian Regan. He was so funny that at one point I was laughing like it was 3 o'clock in the morning and had the unstoppable giggles (for any of you who have experienced this with me, I'm sorry to say that there even might've been a few snorts involved). He did new stuff that will be on his new DVD but at the end did Pop Tart, Sno Cone and You too. So beyond funny. I'd see him again in a heart beat and would recommend his act to everyone. Does anyone out there also enjoy a little Regan?

4 comments:

Ang said...

Oh, how fun! Brian Regan was Ethan's inspiration for stand up comedy, you know. (He did a variation of the "I'm the Map" Dora song joke for his first talent show appearance, then dropped it for the 5th grade show because he wanted to do his "own material".) I bet it was a riot.

Nada said...

I love Brian Regan! He is awesome... I also just die laughing at his jokes! take luck!

Amber said...

I love Brian Regan Also--he is the only one that can get me laughing so hard I am crying-for an hour or more. And they say money can't buy happines--but I would gladly pay $40 for a couple hours of laughter :) I can't wait for the new movie.

Patrick & Darci said...

My friend is the evil dolphin ZIPPER.....He is surly!!! Good times

Patrick